OUR SECURITY GUARDS
Once you choose ALLIED NATIONWIDE SECURITY as your security company, you will find a highly trained and motivated service staff, who will provide you with the highest quality security service on a consistent 24/7 basis!
We understand the appearance and behaviors of our security guards directly reflects on our clients and our company. We take considerable time and effort to train and prepare all our guards before they’re assigned to your post.
- The Security Guard Act requires applicants for employment as security guards in the state of California to be registered with California State. Our guards are registered with the state.
- Our guards must have good job references that can be checked.
- Our guards must be able to write clearly and concise reports and be able to communicate well orally. Our guards are able to write well-written incident reports and daily activity report (DAR).
- Our guards must have a home telephone.
- Our guards must be at least 21 years old and be able to conduct himself / herself well on duty. We also hire veterans and ex-police.
APPEARANCE – WHEN ON DUTY:
- Security uniforms must always be worn pressed and clean when on duty.
- Shined black shoes, black socks, and plain buckle belt with a plain buckle must be worn.
- Our guards must be neat, well groomed and have their hair well trimmed.
- They all must be photographed and issued an identification card which must be worn at all time while on duty.
It is imperative that our security guards follow the rules and regulations of our clients as well as our own. Our regulations are as follows:
- Guards must never possess, or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on duty
- No visitors, friends or relatives are ever allowed on job site
- Never leave the job site unless properly relieved
- Guards must call our office in advance of lateness or absence, so that a replacement can be sent to the job site
- Guards are not allowed to sleep, nod or appear inattentive. Guards must always be alert
- They must read the job manual, log and take notes daily for additional instructions. They must follow the post orders of the clients
- Under the Rules and Regulations of this company, our guards must, especially at any sites whereby one guard relieves another, be present at the site 15 minutes before the actual time in order to get a thorough run down of the site.
- Both the incoming guard and the outgoing guard must call the office to talk with the dispatcher to prevent any gimmick of going home early and leaving the post or site open. We do not tolerate any dishonesty and games in our business.
- Sites where many guards work the same shift, there would be a shift supervisor.
- Every guard would have a radio to enable the dispatcher from our office to talk with each of them individually.
All of the following equipments are required for unarmed guards: Flashlight, Radio / Walkie-talkie, Pen, Log Book, and Time Clock.
All of the following equipments are required for armed guards: Gun, Flashlight, Radio / Walkie-talkie, Pen, Log Book, and Time Clock.